Sales Support Specialist Germanics (M/V) - Anderlecht
Publicatiedatum : 12 september 2017
Type aanwerving : Tijdelijk
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a Sales Support Specialist Germanics (M/V).
The company is situated in Anderlecht.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as a Sales Support Specialist Germanics includes:
- You develop both custom and standardized sales & performance reports to improve business understanding and decision making;
- You gather and analyse accurate data and present findings to the relevant stakeholders;
- You provide support to the region key customers and manage specific requests;
- You assist in or coordinate initiatives to improve and simplify sales related internal processes;
- You prepare ad hoc presentations and reports for the Regional sales and Distribution directors;
- You assist in the preparation of national and regional sales statistics, including the communication of targets;
- You assist with the annual business plan review process by collecting and analysing market information;
- You assist with data collection for key accounts meetings;
- You work with the Associate Director Business Analysis and Sales Support on special projects and support the team by sharing best practices and providing backup when requested.
The required qualifications for this position as Sales Support Specialist Germanics are:
- You have a bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field;
- You have 2 to 3 years similar experience;
- You are fluent in English and German, written and spoken;
- You have a strong knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- You are analytical and number oriented;
- You are willing to travel;
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- You are proactive, dynamic and enthusiastic;
- You have very good organization skills, structured and able to prioritize.
Interested in this job? Apply today!