Outbound Customer Service Agent (M/F) - Anderlecht
OfficeTeam is currently recruiting an Outbound Customer Service Agent (M/F).
The company is located in Anderlecht.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as Outbound Customer Service Agent includes:
- You identify and qualify new lead opportunities generated by sales and follow-up existing end user business in order to free up field sales reps time for hunting and closing;
- You lead generation per campaign follow-up and sales lists with occasional cold calling;
- You build effective relationships with distributors by maintaining regular contact, calling for promotions on end of stock;
- You have a solid understanding of the customers' business needs and ensure proper product knowledge and understanding when doing follow-up calls of marketing campaigns of product launches;
- You act as internal CRM specialist and manage the CRM database to ensure customer data accuracy;
- You work closely with the sales team to achieve the sales objectives and to regularly update sales on the outbound activities progress;
- You report outbound activities performance to the Commercial Operations VP and on request to Sales VPs.
The required qualifications for this position as Outbound Customer Service Agent are:
- You have at least an high school diploma;
- You have 2 years of experience working in Sales or Customer Service;
- You have good use of business management systems (MS Office, CRM);
- You have excellent telephone and written communication skills;
- You are client friendly and know how to engage in business to business selling support;
- You are able to adjust to a changing work environment;
- You demonstrate problem-solving & time management skills;
- You are immediately available.
Interested in this position? Apply today!