Finance Manager a.i. - Aalst - minimum 4 months
Interim- en project management
Robert Half Management Resources is currently recruiting for a part-time standalone Finance Manager (m/v) ad interim to join a company based in Aalst for a period of 4 months.
The company is an international production company located in Flanders.
The scope of responsibilities for this job as Accounting Manager includes:
- Financial accounting in accordance with the legal rules of professional accounting;
- Assistance to internal and tax auditors;
- Management of factoring;
- The local payroll and salary administration;
- Preparation of financial plans and budgets;
- Preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual closures as well as the consolidation documents;
- Cost control according to monthly and annual budgets, control gross margins;
- Preparation of tax returns;
- Cooperation and assistance to the ESSC in Poland;
- Observation of developments in the field of commercial and tax law;
- Fulfilling all obligations of trade interests:
- statutory company books;
- public statements and publications;
- Publications of announcements of the board of directors;
- Secure custody of all company deeds.
- Assessment of solvency of customers and advising on changes to payment conditions / delivery stop;
- Control debtors and creditors balances; view to risks, reminders and collection of payment arrears;
- Recurring payments, payment from suppliers on the due date;
- Netting processing (intragroup payments);
- Daily booking of various payments;
- All correspondence for the Finance & Administration department.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
* HANDS ON
* Dutch, English
Interested in this position as Finance Manager within an international company located in Aalst? Apply today!
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
GentSluisweg 2 bus 6 - 4de verdieping