Management Resources - Resource Manager - Wavre
Mis en ligne le :
Type de contrat :
Management Resources, a division of the Robert Half group, is the specialist in the selection of
senior-level interim managers for business continuity or change management throughout the whole organization. In order to sustain our growth in Belgium, we are currently looking to further develop our Management Resources team based in Brussels with a talented Resource Manager (m/f).
Robert Half, pioneered specialized staffing services and is today the world's leader in the field of specialized recruitment and temporary employment. Founded in 1948, Robert Half is traded on the New York exchange and has more than 325 locations worldwide, 11 of which are located in Belgium.
As an organization we are always looking for new opportunities to grow our business by exploring new geographical regions, as well as new markets and industries.
Our company applies the highest professional standards which is reflected in our commitment to our main values:
- Leadership by Example
- Ethics First
- An Openness to new ideas
- Dedication to Excellence
- You recruit, develop and expand our interim management network
- you develop a broad network and build up a qualitative professional relationship with project professionals by both maintaining the relationships with candidates from our existing database and identifying new potential interim managers in the marketplace;
- you manage the relationship with the interim managers throughout their whole interim management career, as from the interview all through the execution of several assignments for different clients;
- you check project professionals' references to ensure a quality assessment of your network;
- you have a clear insight into all open assignments and will be screening and identifying the best possible match for each of these assignments;
- you liaise with the whole team on a daily basis for sharing market info with all parties;
- you participate in client visits to determine the scope of the assignment and the required Interim Manager profile.
- you have a Master degree
- you have a minimum of 5 years of business experience, preferably in a consulting, audit or banking environment;
- you thrive in building relationships with senior-level professionals
- you have a passion for recruitment, or you are highly interested in becoming a recruitment expert
- you have a very good knowledge of English and French, Dutch is a plus;
- you are an excellent communicator with a good sense of judgment;
- you are a highly energetic team player with a proactive and result-driven attitude;
- you are a mature, enthusiastic, tenacious and self-confident personality.
- an exciting challenge in a dynamic team-focused working environment;
- real career and personal development perspectives;
- an attractive compensation package with company car and rewarding bonus system
We are looking for top performers driven to be successful in a commercial environment. React now, and we would be happy to meet with you to further discuss your ambitions.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
WavreZ.I. de Wavre Nord
Avenue Pasteur 2