Legal Counsel - Waregem
Mis en ligne le :
Type de contrat :
Robert Half Legal is looking for a Legal Counsel for an international leading company active in the industry sector in Waregem.
As a Group Legal Counsel, you will be part of the Tax & Legal department. You will deliver legal support to the business in the following domains:
- You will draft/review commercial contracts (purchase, sales, R&D, etc.) and all kinds of legal documents, provide general legal advice, conduct negotiations, monitor disputes and litigations and therefore liaise with internal clients and external advisors;
- You will identify, analyze and mitigate legal risks on all levels, formulating clear recommendations and assuring legal compliance. You will draft and manage legal templates to optimize the contract review process;
- You will coordinate the corporate housekeeping of various subsidiaries of the group both in Belgium and abroad with regard to annual shareholders meetings, corporate changes, etc. and advise where necessary in close cooperation with the business, accountants, notaries, law firms and tax advisors and the Tax and Legal department;
- You will advise and assist in the execution of group corporate projects and restructurings such as acquisitions/mergers/incorporations/liquidations etc. in close cooperation with the accountants, notaries, law firms and tax advisors and the Tax and Legal department;
- You will advise on legal and regulatory developments affecting the business.
The requested qualifications for the position of Legal Counsel include:
- You have a Master in Law and +/- 8 years of experience of which preferably a number of years as an in-house legal counsel in an international environment;
- You have excellent communication skills (written and oral) in Dutch, English and French and good knowledge of German is considered a plus;
- Knowledge of M&A, corporate & commercial law, real estate regulations;
- Straight forward, hands on, no 9-5 mentality;
- Pro-active and pragmatic attitude;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and communicate effectively with internal clients and external advisors;
- You are punctual, attentive to detail and well organized;
- Solid understanding of an entity's financial statements and its consequences is a plus;
- Willing to travel if required.
Interested in this position? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BruxellesAvenue Louise 235 - 10e étage