Industrial Controller (m/f)
Offre publiée le : 02 janvier 2017
Type de contrat : Permanent
Description :For our client, an international production company based in Liege, we are looking for an Industrial Controller.
For our client, an international production company based in Liege, we are looking for an Industrial Controller.
As a result of the exceptional growth, the Industrial Controller will focus on improving the financial and business control processes and systems for the business entity in order to generate accurate and timely financial and business reporting, forecasts and plans. He will have an important role for the management team who will rely on the role for all analysis of the business development, past and future, including sales projects, margins, product costing, overhead costs and working capital.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Develop the overall administrative organization, processes and systems in close collaboration with the Local Management, to be able to comply with the financial and business reporting and planning requirements
- Be the liaison to Group Finance and also to Financial staff in other entities as required
- Responsible for all business reporting and analysis for the entities in accordance with requirements and timetables
- Financial plans and forecasts for the reporting entities, including deviation analysis and follow up of actions
- Product costing and project margin management, overhead cost control and follow up
- Working capital management with strong emphasis on payment terms, progress payments and inventory / WIP control
- Proactive Business Control, act as speaking partner
- Development of business cases, capital expenditure evaluation and follow up
- As required, to participate in projects
Education and Experience :
- University degree in accounting or finance
- Min 5 years of experience in manufacturing company, from similar position or as Financial Controller with exposure to cost accounting
- Supervisory or team/ project leader experience a plus
- Fluent in English and French
- Excellent communication and co-operation skills
- Analytical and result oriented, willingness to work hands-on
- Interest in learning the business and working closely with all functions
- Strong drive to implement efficient processes and to continuously improve these supporting the business
- Financial management, cost accounting and business control skills
- Ability to balance multiple demands and tight time tables
- Good knowledge of ERP systems and spreadsheet applications (Excel)
interested? Please send us your CV.