Financial Controller (M/F) - Réf : GUM8897158
Offre publiée le : 24 novembre 2016
Type de contrat : Permanent
Description :Robert Half Finance&Accounting is looking for an Financial Controller (M/F).
Purpose of the position
- In charge for accounting and treasury operations, VAT & tax compliance, internal controls, local and IFRS reporting & compliance for the company and its foreign branches.
- Take the lead of several projects intended to improve end-to-end transactional processes, reporting quality, timeliness and transparency.
- Lead the accounting, payroll and treasury operations in an efficient, reliable and cost effective way, and in line with group reporting timelines
- In charge for local GAAP and IFRS reporting and filing, for preparing the quarterly reporting to the works's council, for coordinating the preparation of the the Annual Report and Statutory Financial Statements and for the reporting to the local authorities; Oversee the preparation of specific reporting for local authorities in the context of subsidy requests. In charge for cash-flow reporting
- Ensure accounting policies are properly documented, understood and adhered to. If needed organise training or coaching.
- In charge for LT financial planning, for the management of the BS accounts and for ensuring we maintain financial ratio's required by local authorities and report to those authorities as required.
- In charge for VAT and corporate tax filing and compliance, foreign VAT claims, for preparation of transfer pricing files, as required by the local authorities and for assisting in any tax audit or investigation.
- Oversee Treasury activities to ensure timely and authorised cash movements: payments, bank guarantees, deposits, advances to staff, payments with company credit cards; preparation of the treasury planning and Fx risk coverage
- In charge for internal controls & audit : ensure internal control framework is properly designed, executed and documented; main point of contact with auditors In charge for ensuring proper allocation of access rights in the ERP with adequate segregation of duty.
- Lead end-to-end processes improvements to reach best-in-class service and automate where possible (especially in the area of accounting, treasury, stock, payroll, reporting); Act as super-user for the ERP / business process owner; Coordinate first-level support with super-user community; Coordinate chart of accounts and analytical dimensions administration. Oversee management of other master data. Contribute to the preparation of training material and able to give training to other users.
- Manage, coach, motivate, develop a team of about 6 accountants. Manage resources remotely if required, in the context of our foreign branches for instance. Ensure proper knowledge development, knowledge sharing and transfer within the team and with other colleagues, as required.
- Liaise with / support Business Controlling as regard month-end reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
- Perform or supervise ad hoc financial analysis as required; Liaise with HR, IT, audit, banks, and other functions/parties where needed.
- Be able to act as deputy for the CFO when required
- Master in Business Administration (specialisation in accounting preferred)
- Proven and successful experience in similar management position at least 4 years
- Strong accounting skills (IFRS and BEGAAP), VAT and tax knowledge
- Customer and result oriented
- Positive, can-do attitude, pro-active, hands-on
- Well-organised, able to organise work of the team and supervise closely if needed
- Good people manager, team coach but also team player
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills ; able to think and communicate an helicopter view, a vision and adapt communication to the audience
- Experience with processes and systems improvement; working experience with SAP and preferably experience with SAP implementation project
- Audit experience is a plus
- High ethical standards
- Stress resistant, assertive, can demonstrate empathy
- Fluent in French and English, other languages are a plus.
Interested in this function ?
Please send us your CV.