Accounts Payable Manager (M/F) - Réf : GUM8898755
Offre publiée le : 24 novembre 2016
Type de contrat : Permanent
Description :Robert Half Finance&Accounting is looking for an Accounts Payable Manager (M/F).
Purpose of the position
- In charge for the AP accounting operations of the company & its foreign branches. Act as super-user for the ERP and as AP process coordinator.
- Ensure quality, timeliness, compliance and cost efficiency of AP accounting and proper execution and documentation of related internal controls.
- Lead the AP accounting operations in an efficient, reliable and cost effective way. Ensure proper controls are in place to prevent errors. Ensure expense reports and VISA statements are booked and processed timely with the adequate supporting documentation and approval. Timely follow-up of advances to personnel. Participate to month-end closing and ensure all month-end reconciliations are done.
- Ensure compliancy with accounting policies (local Gaap and IFRS), correct VAT treatment and compliance with local corporate tax requirements. In case subsidy files are submitted, ensure proper booking and maintenance of filing for local authorities in relation to subsidy request and spend justification.
- Oversee preparation of payment batches: ensure invoices have been properly approved, suppliers (especially the critical ones) are paid on time, monitor that there is available cash to ensure payment execution in the different currencies.
- Be a driver of end-to-end processes improvement to reach best-in-class service and automate where possible; Coordinate with own team and other departments (procurement, technical, operations, ..) the continuous improvement of the end-to-end transactional processes. Ensure process and working procedures are properly documented, understood by the team and adhered to.
- ERP : Provide major contribution to the definition and data migration to the new ERP Act as super-user for the ERP, post go-live, able to give training to other users.
- Supervise, coach, motivate and develop a team of about 3 accountants. Coordinate with colleagues abroad as required (i.e. in the context of our foreign branches). Ensure proper knowledge development, knowledge sharing and transfer within the team and with other colleagues, as required.
- Assist with the preparation of the weekly treasury forecast and longer term treasury plan.
- Perform credit check of suppliers in procurement phase and later when required.
- Ensure proper management of AP master data, with proper internal controls
Job requirements & qualifications
- Bachelor in Accounting
- Proven and successful experience in similar position at least 4 years
- Strong accounting skills (IFRS and BEGAAP), VAT and tax knowledge
- Customer and result oriented
- Positive, can-do attitude, pro-active, hands-on
- Well-organised, able to organise work of the team and supervise closely
- Good people manager, team coach but also team player
- Good verbal and written communication
- Experience with processes and systems improvement; working experience with SAP and preferably experience with SAP implementation project
- High ethical standards
- Stress resistant, assertive, can demonstrate empathy
- Fluent in French and English, other languages are a plus.
Interested in this function ?
Please send us your CV.