Accountant & Financial Controller - CDI sur Liège
Mis en ligne le :
Type de contrat :
Finance et comptabilité
For its development our client is looking for an Accountant & Financial Controller for a permanent contract.
Our client is active in biotechnology sector and located in Liege Area.
The Accountant and Financial Controller is responsible for the company's day to day financial activities and controlling processes.
He/she organizes and performs Accounting, Controlling and Financial reporting operations under the supervision of the Corporate Governance, HR & Finance Director.
He/she ensures high level of organizational effectiveness and assists management in financial activities.
- Manage all accounting transactions:
○ Day-to-day bookkeeping operations, such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Cash reconciliation, journal entries.
○ Monthly operations such as VAT, closings operations, GL accounts review, FX valuation, tax calculation & booking
- Analyze and prepare financial statements, including P&L statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements
- Prepare bank payment and manages cashflow forecasts
- Deal with all the controlling tasks of the company, including the reporting, gap analysis and forecasting
- Involvement in the monthly, quarterly and year-end closing in close cooperation with the finance team. Be in charge of auditors' audit.
- Provide support to the Managers & Project Leaders with ad-hoc analysis for budget reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Supporting the internal departments by finding opportunities and ways to improve the financial processes
- Measure financial KPI and participate to the definition of new KPI and financial processes & tools.
- Participate to various projects (e.g. IT, Logistics)
- 1 to 3 years' experience in accounting (SME), controlling or audit
- Knowledge of IFRS and Belgian GAAP
- Knowledge of financial analyses preferably in a R&D sector
- Experience in subsidies and grants management is a plus
- Excellent command of French and English
- Excellent command of BOB software and Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Organized, rigorous, dynamic
- Must be able to work independently, respond to changing priorities and short lead times for multiple tasks; able to identify problems and work toward solutions
Interested? Please send us your cv.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :
LiègeBoulevard Frère Orban 25