Private Banking Internal Auditor (m/f)
Mis en ligne le :
Type de contrat :
Finance et comptabilité
For our client, Robert Half is looking for an Internal Auditor (m/f)
Our client is a well-known private banking located in Luxembourg-Ville.
Within a dynamic international team, you will evaluate and contribute to the adequacy and efficiency of the internal control system within the Group in order to assure the risk control, the respect of the rules and the realization of the strategic objectives.
You will contribute to the development of a position of Internal Audit which objective is to advise the Management of the Group and the Audit Committee.
- You will realize and even manage missions of Internal Audit in Luxembourg as well as within our branches over Europe;
- You will produce audit reporting of the weaknesses of internal control and of relevant and constructive recommendations;
- You will follow the due implementation of audit recommendations;
- You will be in direct contact with the local Managers to present your conclusions and discuss about the actions to be taken by the local Managers.
- University grade : Bac +5 with an orientation in economics and/or finance or equivalent
- A first deep experience of minimum 3-5 years as internal audit or within an international audit office
- Perfect command of auditory techniques and methods
- Good general knowledge of the products and activities within a Bank
- Team spirit
- Open to challenges
- Very good analytic and synthetic skills
- Critical mind
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Perfect command of the MS Office Suite
- Perfect command of French and English, the knowledge of any other languages will be an asset (preferably German or Dutch)
Our client offers you a permanent contract included a competitive remuneration package, an exciting, varied job with room for initiative and personal growth.
Please send us your CV.