Investment Product Development Manager (F/M) - Luxembourg
Mis en ligne le :
Type de contrat :
Finance et comptabilité
Our client is the 15th largest mutual fund company in the U.S. with about $230 billion in assets under management.
The Investment Product Development Manager is responsible for product strategy, consulting, development and enhancement of our client's Non-US Products.
This individual would also :
- Define competitive market requirements and opportunities
- Resolve issues
- Contribute to the development of new investment products
- Conduct investment analyses to determine appropriate investment strategies and products for the business
- Lead product initiatives such as new product launches, mergers and other product modifications. This includes coordinating with sales partners and business units such as sales, relationship management, portfolio management, operations, legal, tax, technology and marketing to prioritize activities, develop business cases and complete required approval processes.
- Support sales by championing your product line through various distribution channels and addressing product competitiveness and positioning
- Perform industry analyses and complete special projects to support the team and organization
- Communicate and present initiatives to the senior Furniture Marketing Group leadership, the Asset Management executives and Lux Boards.
- Lead and manage complex initiatives requiring participation of cross-functional groups.
- Create an environment that promotes continuous learning and development.
- Collaborate with senior leader and executive partners and their teams to ensure delivery of Furniture Marketing Group and Asset Management objectives.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of management and team members across the group/enterprise.
- Influence senior leader decision making and successfully negotiate critical issues resolution related to initiatives.
- Actively participate in leadership and team forums, with the objective of contributing to bottom line targets and results.
- You have a Masters of Business Administration
- You have an investment industry product experience
- You have a strategic planning, financial analysis experience and development experience
- You have an experience working on cross-organization initiatives
- You are able to evaluate risks and the impact of decisions on an overall organization
- You are able to facilitate and lead meetings to reach conclusions, identify tasks, record actions, and achieve results
- You are able to facilitate executive reviews
- You have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- You have strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation or demonstrated progress toward the designation
- MUST : an experience interacting with an independent Board of Directors or investment committees AND a Luxembourg investment industry experience
Our offer :
- A perm contract in an Luxembourg Company
- A salary around 120-125k EUR and a bonus of 40%.
You are perhaps THE best candidate for this job ?
Send us your CV with the following reference : 9188917.