Controller (M/F) - Leading global company
Offre publiée le : 24 avril 2017
Type de contrat : Permanent
Description :Robert Half Finance&Accounting is looking for a Controller in order to work in a company situated in Luxembourg to face an important business development trend.
Our client is a leading global company operating in the area of infrastructure projects and headquartered in Luxembourg.
This position will assist the Group Controller (and report to the Group Controller) in the overall financial operations and reporting of the group. This includes:
- Financial statements consolidation;
- Monthly/quarterly/annual financial reporting;
- Working closely with international subsidiaries, external accountants and other departments across the organization;
- Responsibility over the ERP system;
- Support the preparations of the annual budget;
- Budget/forecast vs. actual analysis and quarterly presentations to senior management;
- Treasury and cash flow management;
- Payroll and expenditure;
- Work with banks, suppliers, institutions;
- Responsible for the annual audit, ensuring compliance with local regulations, transfer pricing policy, tax returns and statutory reporting.
The required qualifications are the following :
- CPA , MBA- an advantage
- 3 to 5 years controlling experience
- Experience from an international company with foreign subsidiaries
- Experience in financial statements consolidation
- Experience in projects' controlling and accounting- an advantage
- Excellent multitasking skills and a hands on approach
- Excellent communication skills, a team player who enjoys working in an international environment
- Excellent analytical skills, reliable and flexible with ability to meet tied deadlines
- Excellent Excel skills and experience with ERP-system (SAP business one/ HFM- an advantage)
- Managerial skills
- Fluent in English- spoken and written. Other language/s- an advantage
We offer you:
- A permanent contract in a leading global company
- A competitive salary package depending on your experience
You are maybe the person we are looking for:
Send us your CV mentioning the reference of the add : AMB9206465.