Business Controller (M/F) - Global logistic group
Offre publiée le : 24 août 2017
Type de contrat : Permanent
Robert Half is looking for a Business Controller.
Our client is a leading global logistic group headquartered in Luxembourg (city center).
To face an important business development trend, we are currently looking for a Business Controller who will join an international and very profitable group while getting the possibility to build his(her) position (job creation).
This position will report to and assist the Head of Controlling and the Senior Management team. The successful candidate will be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- prepare periodic and ad hoc financial and operational reports;
- review, analyse and comment financial and operational performance;
- provide constantly business partner support and guidance to all levels of the organization in efforts to optimize the business performance;
- provide strategic financial input and leadership on decisions;
- … .
The required qualifications are :
- Master Degree in Finance or Accountancy;
- A relevant (financial or accountancy) experience of 3-5 years in a complex medium size business;
- Fluent in English and Dutch is a MUST
- Well developed IT skills (Excel, …);
- Strong numerical and reporting skills and a solid understanding of financial accountancy;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to formulate and understand business issues and problems;
- Someone who likes to work closely with operations and have a natural ability to communicate with all levels of the organization;
- Willingness to travel across Europe (30%).
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please feel free to send us your CV in the first instance.
Robert Half Luxembourg, active on the Luxembourg market, is a specialized recruitment and selection bureau for highly qualified Finance and Accounting profiles.
Visit our website at www.roberthalf.lu