Internal Recruiter - Belgium
Mis en ligne le :
Type de contrat :
The Internal Recruiter will support the day to day recruitment through optimizing different channels. This role will identify possible candidates and generate leads to and from other divisions. The Internal Recruiter reports directly into the Senior Manager Internal Recruitment and will recruit for all internal sales positions. In addition, you will partner with the HR Team and other stakeholders to position RH as an Employer of Choice.
Robert Half is a leading international company specialized in temporary and permanent staffing, established in 1948, stock-listed and having over 325 office spread over the whole world, of which ten are located in Belgium.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Assist the Directors, Associate Directors and HR with the recruiting process and partner with them on all recruiting needs.
- Set-up a solid and consistent passive recruitment strategy: build out a qualitative social network strategy which leads to a high quality pipeline of future candidates.
- Initial candidate sourcing through job-board search, application review,…
- Identify external candidates through recruitment seminars, fairs, interviews, telephone pre - screening and testing.
- Do a full first interview with the candidates in the different office locations (with a high focus on the Brussels region).
- Participate at local graduate recruitment events, fairs and university events and maintain a strong partnerships with these schools.
- Build up a candidate pipeline and maintain positive on-going relationships with internal and external candidates for future opportunities.
- Implement a candidate database and ensure all data is kept up to date and consistent, in order that salary benchmarks can be conducted.
- Ensure regular communication to the internal clients and report on the status of the different recruitment processes; from job intake until job fill.
- Establish RH as an Employer of Choice, in strong collaboration with the overall HR team and other stakeholders, and build up brand awareness on the local employment market.
- Use social media like e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & YouTube, to increase the candidates touch points with RH's recruitment channels and initiatives, to create and sustain brand awareness among active and passive candidates, and to pro-actively source talent and to interact and converse with future candidates.
- Build expertise through knowledge of the local employment market (e.g., where to find particular skills, salary expectations of candidates with those skills, benchmark information from competitors ) and through analysis of the best suited recruitment channels.
- Partner actively with the Internal Recruiters of the other European countries to build a strong culture of sharing 'Best Practices'.
- Work closely with the local HR Team, Staff Development and Field Management on succession Include potential internal candidates into the selection process.
- Prepare reports and statistical analysis to ensure high process efficiency.
- Partner with internal Marketing Team on different projects and initiatives
- Work on any ad hoc Internal Recruitment Projects
- Master or Bachelor's degree in combination with an recruiting experience of about 5 years, ideally in a Sales and/or Financial organization.
- Feel 100% comfortable at conducting competency based interviews in French, Dutch and English.
- Perfect written communication skills in English (preferably also in Dutch and French).
- Knowledge of recruiting practices, including campus recruitment.
- Proven track record of recruitment, selection & matching of great talent in a sales driven environment.
- Experience in conducting psychometric tests and competency based interviewing are a valuable asset.
- Good knowledge of MS Office & Workday.
- Willing to invest at minimum one evening block for off core-hour interviews.
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage and prioritize multiple requests, with frequently changing deliverable dates.
- Ability to combine working on the short as well as on the long term, in order to identify high talents necessary for RH´s long term success.
- Able to cope with stress.
- Strong negotiation as well as administrative skills.
- Self-driven and dedicated to deliver excellent results.
- Able to communicate and establish relationships with people inside and outside the organization (candidates, hiring managers, key business partners).
- Flexible to visit the different sales locations within Belgium.
- Willing to work full time from one of our Brussels offices: Groot-Bijgaarden, Diegem or Brussels Avenue Louise.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BruxellesAvenue Louise 235 - 10e étage