General Ledger Accountant - Brussels
Mis en ligne le :
Type de contrat :
Finance et comptabilité
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a General Ledger Accountant for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the real estate sector.
As General Ledger Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day bookkeeping for 2 companies (Belgium & Luxembourg): sales and purchase invoices, banks;
- Assist in the suppliers invoices control process (reconciliation with purchase orders, approval checks before payment);
- Maintain and correct analytical data in the accounting and internal ERP system;
- Assist the Finance Manager in monthly reconciliations, closings and group reporting;
- Belgian VAT returns (monthly) and coordination with Luxembourg accounting office for Luxembourg VAT returns (monthly);
- Assist the Finance Manager in compiling and generating the yearly budget;
- Assist the administration manager in the suppliers payment process when needed;
- Financial monitoring of projects;
- Various ad hoc assignments.
The required profile for the General Ledger Accountant position:
- Preferably an accounting / economic background education (ex. Bachelor in accountancy);
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar position (preferably in a large organization);
- Knowledge of software Winbooks is a plus;
- Fluent use of MS Excel;
- French/Dutch good knowledge; basic knowledge of English recommended;
- Stress resistant, able to work within tight deadlines;
- Organized, dynamic and trustfull.
Interested in this position of General Ledger Accountant at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BruxellesAvenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23 - 2ème étage