General Ledger Accountant - Brussels
Mis en ligne le :
Type de contrat :
Finance et comptabilité
Accountemps is currently looking for a General Ledger Accountant (M/F) for one of its clients.
Our client, active in the industry sector, is located in the south of Brussels and is looking to strengthen their team with a motivated co-worker.
As a General Ledger Accountant, you will be responsible for the accounting of different legal entities, your tasks will be the following:
- Booking of journal entries;
- Responsible for completeness of accruals and intercompany billing;
- Payroll accounting;
- Bank clearings;
- Ad hoc support to AP/AR requests;
- Preparation and execution of payments;
- Preparation of the periodic VAT declarations;
- Taking part to the closing processes;
- Contact with auditors.
The qualifications needed as a General Ledger Accountant are the following:
- A Bachelor diploma Accountancy;
- A knowledge of US accounting standards is a strong asset;
- A very good knowledge of Excel and an experience with an ERP;
- Excellent knowledge of English and French (spoken/written);
- A first experience of minimum 3 years in a similar function;
- You are rigorous, proactive and dynamic;
- You have a good team spirit.
Our client offers:
- An interim contract of over a year;
- An interesting position in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization;
- A possibility of integrate a team of professionals.
- An interesting salary package including extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers.
Interested ? Send us your CV now!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BruxellesAvenue Louise 235 - 10e étage