Accounts Payable Accountant - Brussels
Mis en ligne le :
Type de contrat :
Finance et comptabilité
Accountemps is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant (M/F) for one of our clients.
Our client, an international company in the research and development sector, is located in Brussels.
As a Accounts Payable Accountant, you will be the only person responsible for the accounts payable accounting and will have the following responsibilities:
- Processing of accounting records (e.g. vendor invoices, banking transactions, reimbursements) ;
- Maintaining and reconciling general ledger accounts ;
- Maintaining and overseeing the accounts ;
- Providing support to the Senior Accounting officer in producing reliable financial information on a regular basis and regular reports to external partners ;
- Carry out reconciliations of key balance sheet accounts;
- Analysing and proposing solutions for complex and/or important financial questions;
- Performing quality control checks on sampled claims.
Your profile as Accounts Payable Accountant :
- Bachelor degree in Accounting of in the Financial field ;
- At least two year of relevant experience;
- You speak fluently English and French ;
- Strong knowledge of the MS Office packages;
- You are work well independently and collaboratively ;
- You have excellent organizational skills ;
- You are immediately or very fast available
Our client offers you:
- An opportunity with responsibilities and contacts as Accounts Payable Accountant ;
- The possibility to develop your skills in a multicultural and international environment;
- A competitive salary.
Interested by this new challenge? Apply now!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BruxellesAvenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23 - 2ème étage