Group Controller - in the region of Bruges
Mis en ligne le :
Type de contrat :
Finance et comptabilité
Do you fulfill the following criteria: first controlling experience (+- 5 year or more), are you ambitious, willing to invest 2 years of your career in an international production environment (50% travel), then we have the right opportunity for you. This will be a nice step in your further career.
An international production company with headquarter in Belgium is currently recruiting for a Group Controller (M/F).
The company is located in the region of Bruges. But the first two years you will be expected to travel also often abroad to the other production sites. This is a very nice opportunity.
In collaboration with the group financial leadership team, you will:
- Assist in improving efficient and transparent reporting on business line level;
- Performs audits on the financial data provided by the different group companies;
- Follow-up on financial and operational KPI's and dashboards, in line with the group's guidelines;
- Assist in improving the overall financial control structure of the different entities and the consolidation level;
- Contribute to an improved understanding of the financial implications of business decisions, either by local management or at divisional level;
- Ad hoc projects and analysis;
- Consolidation (15-20% of the time).
- You have a master degree and a proven experience of at least 5 years in operational and financial controlling, preferably in a complex international multi-plant B-to-B environment with manufacturing and assembly units;
- You speak English fluently;
- You have a solid expertise in management reporting tools and you are able to translate numbers into key business advice and as such you are added value to the company;
- You have an affinity with IT and a good understanding of and willingness to work with ERP Systems;
- You have an accurate and thorough work style, and are able to handle problems in a structured manner;
- You are an assertive doer, who enjoys to develop structures and systems;
- Your communication style is cooperative, demanding and authoritative;
- You have an international mindset and are willing to work abroad. This will include longer periods to be spent at the different sites.
This company offers you the opportunity to further develop a new position in a stable, growing, professional organization with realistic ambitions and clear objectives providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
You will get a long term commitment, with a professional salary package in line with your experience and competencies.
We offer you a contract on permanent base.
Are you interested in this vacancy ? Than apply with your resume today!
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
RoulersAccent Business Park
Kwadestraat 153 Boîte 2.3