IT Business Manager - Software company
Mis en ligne le :
Type de contrat :
IT et technologie
Our client is an innovative company located in the region of Rupel, who has 800 employees worldwide.
This position reports to the Service Manager in their Belgium office.
The IT Business Manager operates as a single point of contact for all matters specific to an account. This includes building a relationship with the customer, follow up on the profitability of an account, initiating and coordinating process improvements, support new projects by coordinating costing and project management and keeping a general high-level overview of the daily operations of an account.
You will be responsible for:
- Being the single point of contact (SPOC) towards the customers
- Supporting new (software) projects by finetuning requirements, gathering costing and project follow-up
- Initiation and follow-up of process improvements
- Cost analysis of running accounts
- Keeping a helicopter view of the account
- Coordination with the different teams to ensure excellent customer service and expectations met or exceeded
- Identifying new opportunities in an account based on customer conversation
To achieve this, you will:
- Express an undisputable enthusiasm towards this client's Mission, Vision and Values
- Initiate improvements to continuously drive us towards "Better, Faster, Cheaper"
- at least 2 years of experience in a similar function.
- The ability to understand the bigger picture
- Experience with project management
- Experience in a software development environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are a must
- Experience in coordinating teams
- A very good understanding of customer needs
- A hands on and problem solving mentality
- A team player
- Commercial flair, but you're not a sales person
For this role, our client offers:
- A challenging, dynamic, entrepreneurial and international culture
- A clear vision and strategy towards growth and expansion
- A learning organization that provides opportunity for personal growth
- A competitive remuneration with extralegal benefits such as meal vouchers, company car and health insurance
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
AnversJan Van Gentstraat 1 boîte 301