Financial Controller (M/F)
Mis en ligne le :
Type de contrat :
Finance et comptabilité
We are seeking for a Financial Controller (M/F) for the Finance department.
Our client is an international organization which has been actively developing for 60 years and present on different continents around the world. Thanks to the commercialization of its brands, the group has established itself durably on the world market as one of the largest manufacturers of home and garden products. As part of its development, we are seeking for a Financial Controller (M/F) for the Finance department.
Attached to the Finance Director, you will complete a 2 member accountability team working on the financial activities of the Deutschland, Austria & Switzerland markets in which you will have different responsibilities and manage different projects:
- Calculate and book the accruals for the Company and its branches including ensuring the quality of the supporting documentation;
- Perform and control the monthly reconciliation of accounting entries;
- Prepare the VAT declarations;
- Ensure and control that Intercompany invoicing is made on an appropriate basis;
- Handle monthly and annual closing within the time allowed;
- Actively participate in P&L analysis, consolidation, forecasting, and budgeting activities;
- Carry out ad-hoc analysis and participate in projects like SAP implementation.
- 3-5 years' experience as a General accountant position;
- Good working knowledge HGB and IFRS;
- Very good knowledge of IT tools (Excel in particular);
- German & English are the working languages, French is an asset;
- Good Analytical skills to review business results and perform variance analysis;
- Good SAP user skills ;
- Openness, curiosity, good relationship, team player
- Start as soon as possible ;
- Permanent 40-hour week contract ; flexible hours ;
- A leading company in household plastic products ;
- An attractive remuneration package;
- A multicultural work environment in a group of international scope.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please feel free to send us your CV in the first instance.
Robert Half Luxembourg, active on the Luxembourg market, is a specialized recruitment and selection bureau for highly qualified Finance and Accounting profiles.
Visit our website at www.roberthalf.lu
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: