Financial Controller - CDI - Bastogne
Offre publiée le : 24 août 2017
Type de contrat : Permanent
Robert Half Finance&Accounting is looking for a Financial Controller (F/M).
The successful candidate will report to Euro-Locks SANV's Finance Director and will operate from the factory and offices in Bastogne and be involved in all aspects of the Company's financial activities.
Our client is a company situated in Bastogne and active in the industrial sector.
The role will include:
- Supporting the control and administration of all finance functions, ensuring compliance with statutory, Group and Company regulations and practice.
- Working closely with the Finance Director to measure operating performance and give timely advice and explanation of any variances to budget or forecast, enabling corrective action to be taken at the earliest opportunity.
- Understanding the costs and expense drivers for the business; control and active participation in cost reduction initiatives, taking ownership of costings and assisting in the development of costing systems;
- Working closely with the Finance Director to help improve the efficiency of the Finance function to enable the business to achieve its goals.
- Present ideas and implement systems to modernise the work methods within the department.
- As a key member of the finance team, you will assist in formulating and developing the long term strategic plan.
Education and Experience:
- Be a qualified/part-qualified Accountant, interested in the manufactu-ring/light engineering sector.
- Have a demonstrable record of achievement in the implementation and maintenance of financial controls.
- Have goods systems knowledge and experience.
- Be a team player who can work effectively with all departments within the business.
- Be a good communicator across all disciplines.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong knowledge of winbooks software
- Strong knowledge of accounting legislation
- Strong Knowledge of the fiscal, social legislation and the companies code (code des sociétés)
This role is ideally suited to either someone looking to step up into a number two role within an ambitious manufacturing business or someone who has worked at a similar level but wanting to work with a manufacturing business with ambitious
We offer you:
- A competitive salary package depending on your experience
- A good work-life balance
You are maybe the person we are looking for :
Send us your CV mentioning the reference of the add : 10047251.