Robert Half Executive Search offers the best of both worlds: the passion of a flexible and dynamic recruitment agency for executive profiles and the network and proven business processes of an S&P500 company with more than 325 offices across the globe.
Our executive recruiting skills and experience help companies to build superior leadership teams that foster profitability and create a sustainable competitive advantage.
Our approach is borderless: we have broad experience in conducting international searches and can fill executive leadership roles anywhere in the world. As such, we have good relationships with a large number of international clients.
It was great to work with Robert Half Executive search when looking for a CFO for one of our companies. They were very professional and client-oriented and they took care of the entire selection process from start to finish. The translation of the intake discussion into a Position Profile was impressive and they had strong views on taking up references.
At Robert Half Executive Search our goal is to expedite your hiring process and ultimately to help you find the best executive match for your company. The executive search process includes five easy steps that allow us to get to know your needs as a client and ultimately to find you the best available match. You can find our recently completed executive placements below.
1. Kick-off Meeting with Client
The most important part of the process is the research phase. At this stage, we will work collaboratively with you and your organisation to analyse and understand the desired executive placement.
Our understanding of your specific requirements will allow us to develop a Position Profile. This is both the “road map” for the executive search and a source of information for potential candidates. Through this, the candidate will learn about your organisation and all facets of the specific challenge that awaits them. This document also provides an outline of what is expected of them in terms of skills, management style and personality.
2. Research & Assessment of Candidates
The Position Profile will help us to find candidates that can be considered for the executive position in your organisation. It will also form the basis for our research strategy. The quality of the research determines the end result so the research phase is one of the most crucial in the whole process.
Our research strategy defines the sectors and the type of companies in which we want to approach potential candidates. Naturally, we will also use our extensive network of contacts to compile a high-quality longlist of potential candidates.
We will then approach and assess the candidates on the list and interview interested and motivated candidates as well as taking out extensive references. We are very discerning when it comes to selection. Our aim is always to make the procedure as efficient for you as possible and we can only achieve that by introducing you to clients who are a perfect match for your desired profile and a good fit your business culture.
After the research stage, we will communicate with you regularly and at agreed times, to share market feedback, search status updates and potential executive candidate profiles.
3. Client-In©: Presenting our Shortlist
We work with you to identify a shortlist of highly-skilled candidates. Thanks to our unique Client-In© process you can meet these candidates with full discretion and in comfort at our offices. You will meet all of the candidates in one day in a professional and neutral setting where you can focus on selection without any distractions. We make it easy for you to compare the candidates and we will also get feedback from you immediately and pass it on at the end of the session.
Thanks to our Client-In© method your process will be streamlined and efficient; this will enable us to reduce the average search time considerably.
4. Final Interview Stage
We organise final interviews with the two or three top candidates that you selected during the previous stage.
We conduct Robert Half’s 360° reference checks on your finalist candidate(s) & verify post-secondary qualifications. Your company will receive a written reference report regarding the functional skills, personal qualities, leadership style and areas for development according to former managers, colleagues and subordinates.
5. Conclusion of the Executive Search
We then support you through the final negotiations with a view to a smooth and timely onboarding and transition from the current employer to your company.
Ultimately resulting in an arrangement that is mutually beneficial for you and your favourite candidate.
Our frequent communication will ensure that you remain well-informed about the status of the negotiations, the offer, the response and the acceptance.
Recently Completed Executive Placements
- Chief Executive Officer, A global provider of reinsurance solutions
- Chief Executive Officer, Custom computer programming services
- Chief Executive Officer, Global leader of customer-oriented business software and services
- Chief Executive Officer, Implementation solutions company
- Chief Executive Officer, Nonprofit organization
- Chief Executive Officer, Distribution company
- Chief Executive Officer, Information technology company
- Chief Executive Officer, Privately held global manufacturer of industrial goods
- Chief Executive Officer, Special events services company
- Director Quality Engineering, Software development company
- Director Agency, Real estate industry
- Chief Operating Officer, Logistics
- Vice President Global Operations, Plastics industry
- Operations Director Europe, International consumer electronics company
- Plant Director, Automotive industry
- Director Quality & Process Management, Leading media & telecommunications group
- Director, Leading real estate group
- Research Director, Non for profit
- Chief Operating Officer, National leader in structured commercial real estate
- Chief Operating Officer, Nonprofit organization
- Chief Operating Officer, Real estate enterprise company
- Chief Operating Officer, Industry leader in integrated recycling solutions
- Group Finance Manager, Agricultural industry
- Chief Financial Officer /future Managing Director Mexico, Mining and minerals industry
- European Financial Controller, Staffing group
- Chief Financial Officer, Plastics development company
- Chief Financial Officer, Wire & cable industry
- Chief Financial Officer, Software development for the healthcare industry
- Finance & Business Support Director, Real estate management company
- Finance Director, Stock quoted agro-industrial company
- Chief Financial Officer, International building materials company
- Benelux Finance Director, International healthcare group
- Group Chief Financial Officer, Energy sector
- Chief Financial Officer, Plastics industry
- Chief Financial Officer, Chemicals company
- Director Corporate Finance, Big 4 consulting firm
- Chief Financial Officer, Medical device firm
- Chief Financial Officer, Food manufacturing company
- Chief Financial Officer, A premier professional services firm
- Chief Financial Officer, A privately held specialized construction company
- Chief Financial Officer, Advanced monitoring solutions company
- Chief Financial Officer, An independent agent insurance company
- Chief Financial Officer, Biopharmaceutical manufacturer
- Chief Financial Officer, Compensation insurance provider
- Chief Financial Officer, Health and fitness management organization
- Chief Financial Officer, Imaging research company
- Chief Financial Officer, Leading global alternative energy company
- Chief Financial Officer, Manufacturing firm
- Chief Financial Officer, Marketing services company
- Chief Financial Officer, Metals manufacturing company
- Chief Financial Officer, National health and fitness company
- Chief Financial Officer, Non-profit organization
- Chief Financial Officer, Pharmaceutical company
- Chief Financial Officer, Publicly traded technology company
- Chief Financial Officer, Real estate development company
- Chief Risk Officer, Fortune 500 financial services firm
- Chief Accounting Officer, Experienced and fully integrated land developer and homebuilder
- Vice President of Finance, A top European metal recycler
- Vice President of Finance/Controller, Manufacturing company
- Vice President of Finance/Controller, Food and beverage manufacturer
- Vice President, Controller, An established engineering consulting firm
- Vice President – Internal Audit, Fortune 500 international food processing and consumer goods distribution company
Sales and Marketing Leadership
- Director, Marketing & Member Services EMEA, Global business-membership and research association
- Director of Direct Markets, International leading professional hair care group
- Regional Director UK & Ireland, Global business-membership and research association
- Business Development Manager, Real estate industry
- Export Manager, International building materials company
- Chief Commercial Officer, Logistics
- EMEA Sales Director, US Sports nutrition company
- Sales & Marketing Director, Industrial Group
- Chief Marketing Officer, Charter airline operator providing passenger transportation services to more than 90 cities in the US
- Senior Vice President and General Manager, Leader in marketing operations management, providing marketing execution solutions services for consumer goods
- Senior Vice President, Marketing, Global Fortune 500 Professional Services Company
- Vice President of Business Development, Financial services solutions company
- Vice President of Business Development, Provider of energy industry management and support
- Vice President of Sales, Energy provider
- Vice President of Sales, E-procurement software service
- Vice President of Sales, Leading provider of specialized consulting services
- Vice President of Sales and Business Development, Industrial services company
- Vice President of Sales, Pharmaceutical company
- Director of Marketing, Fit marketing e-commerce firm
- Director of Marketing, Worldwide technology leader in the data storage industry
- Director of Sales, Worldwide leader in information technology
- Director of Sales and Marketing, Global specialty vehicle manufacturer and distributor
- Director of Sales, Global compliance firm
- Director of Sales, International events and media company
- Director of Sales, International professional services firm
- E-Commerce Director, One of the world's leading leisure travel companies
Human Resources Leadership
- Human Resources Director, Leading private equity firm
- Human Resources Director, National service organization
- Human Resources Director, Manufacturer, servicer and retailer for consumer goods products
- Division Vice President of Human Relations, Fortune 1000 global manufacturing and distribution company
- Director, Human Resources, Global consumer packaged goods company
- Director, Human Resources, Nonprofit institution
- European Legal Counsel, Automotive
- Partner, Regional Law Firm
- Partner, Full-service, Global Law Firm
- Chief Legal Office and Chief Compliance Officer, Large Insurance Company
- General Counsel, Environmental, Energy and industrial services company
- Deputy General Counsel, Global Human Resources Solutions Company
- Business Intelligence Director, HR and payroll service provider
- Information Technology Director, metal recycling
- Chief Information Officer, Environmental services company
- Chief Information Officer, Insurance company
- Chief Technology Officer, Technology company
- Chief Scientific Officer, Research institute
- Vice President of Engineering and Operations, Software company
- Vice President of Custom Applications Development, Environmental, energy and industrial services company
- Vice President Information Technology, Global manufacturer of electronic components
- Vice President of Software Engineering, Travel-based solutions company
- Vice President of Engineering, Technology company
- Director of Business Intelligence, Independent, regional medical reference laboratory
Cross Border Assignments
- Managing Director South Africa, Logistics
- Managing Director Nigeria, Logistics
- Managing Director Indonesia, Logistics
- Managing Director France, Building materials
- Managing Director Poland, Building materials
- Managing Director France, Engineering
- Managing Director Turkey, International building materials company
- Managing Director Mexico, Chemical industry
- Sales Manager Chile, Supply chain solutions
- Finance Director Papua New Guinea, Agro industry