Belgium Etime Approval
Frequently Asked Questions for Candidates
Q: Which system does Robert Half use to process E-timesheets?
We have engaged with Belgium's top software provider for the interim sector – Pratoflex – as together we are able to deliver a time and payroll processing system that offers speed, security and efficiency. This also allows us to migrate our candidate contracts to Unified Post's AdminBox (InterimSign) system which is the industry standard in Belgium.
Q: What are the advantages to the system?
- Speed – timesheets are pre-filled based on contract terms and confirmed by the client. No need for candidate to sign, so faster processing.
- Simplicity – all documents and forms are managed through Unified Post's AdminBox account. Candidates who have used this system with other providers can use their existing account.
- Ease – access via email or SMS.
- Efficiency – you can read, download, or print any document at any time. All documents are automatically archived after 5 years for all of your interim assignments.
Q: How does the system work?
The new system automatically creates timesheets based on your contract. The client has the ability to make edits for sickness or vacation time as necessary.
- Getting Started – You will receive a notification from Robert Half that will direct you to AdminBox to create an account - if you don't have one already - and sign your contract.
- Timesheets – Timesheets are automatically created based on your contract and are sent directly to the client for approval. The client has the ability to update a timesheet for sickness or overtime or inform us to do so.
- Payslips – Your payslips and other documentation will be delivered through Adminbox just like your contracts.
For more information about the InterimSign/AdminBox system, please refer to their website: https://www.interimsign.be.
Q: I already have an account with Unified Post/Adminbox, do I need to create a second account for Robert Half? Will I need to create a new account to access the system?
No, you only need to have 1 account. If you already have an account, you can use it and you will see the pay slips and contracts from Robert Half there as well as any other organizations. You will have 1 nice overview of all assignments, wherever you have worked.
Q: Where and how should I sign my contracts?
This is done via AdminBox. When your contract for the next week is ready to sign you will receive an email or SMS from us.
Q: Where can I view my pay slips?
Wage slips and contracts will be available centrally in AdminBox.
Q: Can I still choose what % withholding tax will be deducted?
By default the % deduction will be 23% according to the law. You can choose another amount between the minimum of 11.11% and the 40% maximum.
Q: Why do I have to provide my holiday certificates before I take my holiday?
If Robert Half is in possession of your holiday certificates before you take holidays, we can encode and register it as a holiday and your contract does not have to be stopped/interrupted. If you are unable to deliver your holiday certificates on time, your contract will be terminated during your holiday and restarted after your holiday.
Q: On what day can I expect to be paid?
If the client's approval is received before 12 noon on Tuesday, the payment will be made on Wednesday, if the approval comes between 12 noon on Tuesday and 12 noon on Thursday, the payment will go to the bank on Friday.
Q: Where can I go for questions?
If you have questions, please contact your representative or email: [email protected].