IT Business Analyst - Zwijndrecht
June 9, 2019
IT & technology
The offices of our client are located in Zwijndrecht, which is the European distribution center of the company.
The company is currently undergoing an international ERP Implementation in SAP. We are looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst who can assist them in the further international roll out of SAP.
Your responsibilities are:
- After the go-live, there will be a peek of issues in SAP. You and your international colleagues will be responsible to support the business with their questions;
- You will be co-responsible for approximately 30 SAP users in Europe, every office has their own process owners, so you won't be bothered for basic issues;
- Very soon after the go-live, the peek will strongly decrease. Your focus afterwards will be mostly on analytic projects in SAP;
- You will help renew ERP to the latest version of SAP;
- You will be part of a reverse-engineering project of existing processes;
- You will optimize current processes and work on best practices with your international colleagues;
- You will help with change management / training;
- You will create procedures and new structures;
- You will work together with business experts of the headquarters in Japan and the implementation partner Hitachi;
- You will be responsible for project management for new functionalities such as custom processes.
For this role we are looking for someone with following criteria:
- You have a Master's degree of equal through experience;
- You have at least 4-6 years of experience in a similar role;
- You have a very good understanding of English & Dutch;
- You have strong analytic skills;
- If you have experience in SAP and/or scripting, this is seen as a very strong asset;
- You have experience working in an international environment;
- You are a teamplayer;
- You have a strong sense of urgency;
- You are willing to travel max 4 times a year to the other offices in Europe (Germany & UK).
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
AntwerpJan Van Gentstraat 1 box 301