ICT Coordinator Zwijndrecht
Post Date : 07 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half Technology is currently looking for ICT Coordinator for an international group active in the chemicals industry.
The offices of our client are located in Zwijndrecht, which is the European distribution center of the company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The day-to-day operations. This means do the necessary for the IT infrastructure hardware and software, address network problems, maintain and monitor LAN connection and provide individual instructions as needed;
- Negotiate contracts with consultants, technical personnel and vendors for services and products;
- Develop and implement policies and procedure related to hardware and software acquisition, use, support, security and backup;
- Research and evaluate new technologies;
- Contribute to global business projects as a local IT representative;
- Maintain the integrity and continual operation and improvement of the IT Network including the wireless networks;
- Develop, review and certify all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans;
- Develop plans for continuous improvement of IT systems that are consistent with local and Global IT strategies;
- Work together with Accounting, Customer Service and Logistics and support them with IT related problems;
- You will provide IT support for European Subsidiaries;
- When necessary, this will occur occasionally, you will have to travel to the offices to provide onsite support.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- A Bachelor degree IT and preferably 5 years of experience in IT;
- Some project management experience;
- Very fluent Dutch and English knowledge;
- Team player and communicative;
- Hands-on, willing to help the IT users when needed;
- Willing to work abroad in Europe for certain projects (max 10%);
- If you have knowledge of ERP and CRM (SAP), this is considered to be an asset.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.