Treasury Assistant - Diegem
June 8, 2019
Accounting & finance
For an international company located in the region of Diegem we are very urgently looking for a Treasury Assistant with preferably knowledge of Treasury, for an interim assignment of a minimum 3 months. Are you the person we are looking for? Read on!
- You will be responsible for the monitoring of the daily reconciliations
- You will do an accurate follow-up of the incoming cash
- Ensuring secure and accurate Cash and Securities Settlements for a range of treasury companies
- You will check the incoming wire payments from distributors
- Responsible for fixing of floating rate instruments
- Opening new accounts and ensuring market data import will also be part of your responsibilities
- You will be a support for the finance & treasury team
- Preferably, you have a first experience within a similar position and knowledge of the BELGIAN Accounting principles (BE GAAP) is a MUST!
- You speak ENGLISH, knowledge of French and Dutch are a plus and not a must
- You are immediately available and you are very loyal
- You are an EXCEL WIZARD
- Experience in SAP gives you one step ahead but it's not a must
- You are flexible and you enjoy helping others
- You are able to work in international environments
- A great experience within a fascinating international environment & team
- An attractive salary package with a number of fringe benefits such as meal vouchers!
After reading the description and conditions, are you still the person we are looking for?
Send your resume as soon as possible! We will contact you as soon as possible!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
De Kleetlaan 12a Box 4 - 4th floor