Team Coordinator - Zaventem
August 12, 2019
Officeteam is looking for a Team Coordinator for an interim assignment in Zaventem.
The company is situated in Zaventem and active in the healthcare sector.
Your tasks as Team Coordinator:
- You are the first point of contact for all admin and logistics queries relating to the project;
- You handle and address issues where appropriate or redirecting to the most appropriate contact;
- You coordinate between employees and support departments to ensure effective team administration;
- You ensure that systems are updated accordingly;
- You take over and organize general administrative tasks;
- You organize events in collaboration with the management;
- You work for problem-free process throughout the project; reviewing policies and procedures and, where appropriate , identify and recommend more efficient or effective ways of working;
- You facilitate preparation and production of reports and presentations in Dutch, French and English language;
- You collaborate with the payroll office regarding questions of vacations, sick leaves, etc;
- You prepare a monthly overview regarding holidays, sickness absence and its update;
- You support month end administration, ensuring rates are allocated; understand financials and conduct operational tracking for projects.
The required profile for the Team Coordinator:
- You are fluent in French, English and Dutch;
- You have a very good knowledge of Excel and other MS Office applications;
- You are proactive and communicative;
- You have a drive and a hands on mentality;
- You can work independently and can set priorities.
The company offers you:
- A competitive salary with extralegal benefits.
- Flexible working hours.
- An international work environment.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
De Kleetlaan 12a Box 4 - 4th floor