Supply chain coordinator (ENG) Zaventem
August 10, 2018
Temporary to permanent
OfficeTeam is currently searching for an Supply chain coordinator (m/f) with a fluent knowledge of English. We are looking for somebody who is available immediately.
The company is located in Zaventem. They are looking for someone to manage the distribution process.
The main accountabilities for this job:
- You must ensure that all distribution activities are met with market/distributors need;
- You are responsible for the Planning, the inventory levels and the production in compliance with processes;
- You will be working closely with the Supply Planners in addition to Manufacturing sites, Warehouses and markets to ensure network readiness and orders ship on-time;
- You are able to identify issues in a proactive manner by developing and maintaining key exception reporting;
- You will act as the point of contact to internal and/or external customers to keep them informed about the status;
- You will be solving problems and contributing to continuous improvement of the operational processes.
The requested skills and profile for this job include:
- You have a High School Degree/ Bachelor (a plus) or experience in this field;
- You have an excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset;
- You have broad PC skills and experience and SAP is a plus;
- You are stress resistant and have a strong ability to deal with and perform under pressure;
- You are highly pro-active and have strong problem solving skills;
- You have strong communication skills and you are a teamplayer!
We offer you :
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits!
Are you the person we are looking for? Apply now by sending your resume and motivation letter to [email protected]! We will contact you as soon as possible!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: