Logistics Coordinator - Zaventem
November 8, 2019
OfficeTeam Diegem, part of group Robert Half is looking for a Logistics Coordinator (m/v). They offer a temporary assignment of six months (can be extended depending on the needs of the company).
The company is a research organization that provides expertise in clinical research.
As part of the team you will work closely together with your collegues and provide following assistance:
- You will make sure that all data is entered correctly in the system
- You are responsible for international shippings
- You draft all necessary documents
- You communicate to different locations of the company what the status is off the shippings
- You will assist there where needed as work ballast can shift.
- You have a very good knowledge of English and good knowledge of Dutch! Both languages are required.
- You are open to start in a junior position.
- You are communicative verbally and in writing
- you are flexible to work between Monday and Saturday
- you are a teamplayer and you can work closely together with others
In return you will be part of an innovative, international organization.
Interested within this vacancy? Do not hesitate and reach out to us!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
De Kleetlaan 12a Box 4 - 4th floor