Post Date : 22 August 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
OfficeTeam is currently looking for an Inventory Planner for a growing company in Zaventem in the medical sector. After a period of interim, there is a chance of a fix contract.
The company is based in Zaventem.
The responsibilities for this function are:
- You are responsible to achieve service levels by balancing stock levels between warehouses;
- You create stock transfers between warehouses;
- You provide root cause analysis and corrective actions when issues arise;
- You are in constant contact with the sales teams, logistics providers, logistics manager and planning team;
- You lead weekly operations meetings with logistics providers;
- You follow up on KPI targets (service level, speed delivery, stock targets…).
- You speak and write fluently English and any other language is a plus;
- You have excellent analytic skills;
- You are organized, problem solving and enjoy working with numbers;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Hlookup,formulas…);
- Preferably, you have a little experience in logistics or supply chain;
- You live in Belgium and are immediately available.
- An exciting and challenging job in a pleasant working environment;
- A function allowing independence and responsibility;
- A competitive salary with an extensive package of fringe benefits.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible
De Kleetlaan 12a Bus 4 / Boite 4 (4th Floor)