Human Resources Assistant - Zaventem
August 9, 2019
Officeteam is looking for a Human Resources Assistant for an interim assignment of 2 years in Zaventem. This is an ideal project for recent graduates who want to launch their career in HR.
The company is situated in Zaventem and active in the automotive sector.
Your tasks as Human Resources Assistant:
- You support the regional HR department with the deployment of the HR Development cycle;
- You promote campaigns and provide support for the development of European training programs;
- You work on several projects: well-being at work, the collaboration between different generations and harmonization/digitalization of processes;
- You assist the European Regional HR Department;
- You support the performance appraisal process: reminder to offices, follow-up through the system, etc.;
- You set up appointments, organize meetings, are in charge of reporting, etc.
The required profile for the Human Resources Assistant:
- You are fluent in English;
- You recently graduated with a master's degree in HR, Psychology or Business Administration or you have 1 - 2 years of experience with a relevant Bachelor's degree;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office;
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills;
- You have analytical and project management skills;
- You have excellent time management skills, are well organized and have an eye for detail;
- You are proactive, a teamplayer and open minded.
The company offers you:
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
De Kleetlaan 12a Box 4 - 4th floor