Post Date : 30 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) GL Accountant to join an international healthcare company.
The company is located in the Brussels region.
- You will undertake monthly closing activities: prepare general ledger entries, cost center allocations;
- You will support compliant closing process: produce correct and clean Trial Balance with supporting reconciliations;
- You will submit VAT, Intrastat and other statistical filings with the BENE authorities;
- You will oversee IC activities - ensure no out of balances with affiliates;
- You will support forecasting and treasury activities for delivering accurate business information;
- You will provide appropriate interpretation of business results in the Benelux Region;
- You will be an active member for supporting Benelux Finance team in various ad hoc requests & projects;
- You will liaise with SSC team in Prague for ATR, OTC , P2P & VAT matters;
- You will liaise and work collaboratively with various team members across the EMEA region for e.g. X-Charges.
- You hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent in Economics/Business Administration and/or Finance Certification;
- You have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Finance & accounting matters;
- You have statutory background primarily for Belgium & Netherlands territory;
- You have experience in accounting/audit; big four is a plus;
- You have solid understanding of statutory, tax & US GAAP Reporting Principles;
- You have experience in SAP;
- You have experience in working in a multicultural environment;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You have profound knowledge of Excel;
- You have strong communications skills;
- You are eager to learn & open minded;
- You are a team player.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
De Kleetlaan 12a Bus 4 / Boite 4 (4th Floor)