Financial Controller - permanent position - Zaventem
July 12, 2018
Accounting & finance
For an international services company located in Zaventem we are currently looking for a Financial Controller (m/f) for a permanent position.
The company is located in Zaventem (Brussels region) and is active in the services industry.
Reporting to the Reporting and Consolidation Manager, the Financial Controller support all aspects of financial operations, including accounting, financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures and has following responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the accuracy of the monthly results;
- You have a key role in the consolidation of the financial statements and their compliance with the IFRS rules;
- You ensure accounting records are adequately maintained in accordance with local and IFRS accounting principles;
- You are responsible for timely reporting;
- You are responsible for developing, maintaining and improving the financial control procedures in order to guarantee the accuracy of the reported figures;
- You prepare cash flow & balance sheet analysis and forecast;
- You prepare the costs allocation;
- You manage the relationship with some external accounting firms.
Required profile of the Financial Controller:
- You have a Master's degree in accounting, finance, economics or equivalent;
- You have at least 10 years' experience of which minimum 5 years in a similar position;
- You master the English language and German is a strong plus; any other language is definitely a plus (NL, FR);
- You have a strong knowledge of Excel;
- You have experience with IFRS standards and consolidation;
- You have a first relevant experience in a multi-country organization;
- You are pro-active; and have a positive mind set;
- You have a hands-on and no-nonsense approach;
- You are reliable and used to deliver quality on time;
- You are detail-oriented;
- You are definitely a team player; and you work independently.
- A market conform salary package;
- A company car;
- Group and Health Insurance;
- Several extra benefits.
Interested in this position at a growing international company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: