Customer Service Representative (m/f)
July 13, 2018
Temporary to permanent
OfficeTeam is currently recruiting for an English speaking Customer Service Representative (m/f) with a fluent knowledge of French or Dutch. We have a temporary assignment of 6 months and an opportunity with the possibility for a fixed contract.
The company is located near Zaventem.
The scope of responsibilities for this Export Customer Service Representative job includes:
- Manage the customer orders from receipt to delivery matching the customers needs;
- Keep the customer informed and find solutions when changes or delays occur;
- Check legal compliance of export and import transactions;
- Organize and execute the order requirements and all outsourced transportation;
- Ensure all relevant documents are timely made available to customers;
- Handle letters of credit as defined;
- Interaction with other departments in an effective, clear and precise way.
The requested qualifications for this Customer Service Representative job include:
- You have a professional bachelor degree;
- You must be proficient in IT systems: MS Office - SAP is a plus;
- You have an excellent knowledge of English and Dutch or English and French;
- Knowledge of any other European language is an asset;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are flexible and stress resistant;
- You are immediately available.
- Interesting job;
- Growing company;
- International environment.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: