Customer Service Representative Zaventem
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Customer Service Representative (M/F).
The company is based in Zaventem.
The responsibilities for this position as Customer Service Representative / Credit controller include:
- You ensure collection of invoices to agreed terms;
- You review and evaluate customer credit risk;
- You block and release customer orders based on credit limit exposure;
- You escalate and document deductions for timely resolution;
- You chase customer remittance advices to support cash application;
- You monitor Customers on overdue invoices and report out on reasons for overdue;
- You have a continuous communication with Sales on blocked orders;
- You communicate concerns or issues before becoming business critical;
- You do an analysis on where there's the most chance of having problems;
- You have an entire overlook on how the market works;
- You propose process improvement actions;
- You are expected to develop an excellent relationship with the customers as you will be the key contacted for all their questions, claims…
- You have the ability to speak and write fluently English and have a good knowledge of Dutch and French;
- You have a previous experience in a Customer Support or credit controller position within an international environment;
- You are proactive and a good team player;
- You respect deadlines and are organized, accurate and result oriented;
- You are able to manage multiple activities at any time and have a high level of autonomy;
- You live in Belgium and you are immediately available.
- An exciting and challenging job in a pleasant working environment;
- A function allowing independence and responsibility;
- A competitive salary with an extensive package of fringe benefits.
Are you interested in this challenging temporary position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: