Cash application analyst.
Post Date : 22 August 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Robert Half is currently looking for a cash application analyst.
Our client, located in Zaventem, works in the chemical industry.
As cash application analyst, you will be responsible for :
* Posting cash via automated cash posting and manual entry
* Performing daily cash report validations
* Resolving various payment types including unidentified, misrouted, short/over and unapplied payments
* Validating/resolving A/R adjustment write-offs within authorized approval level and credit/debit offsets
* Filing/organizing daily work according to records retention guidelines
* Supporting audit requirements on documentation support
* Supporting ad hoc projects/responsibilities as the business requirements change
* Helping controllers in chasing customers for details relating to unallocated payments etc.
As cash application analyst:
* You have a bachelor degree.
* You have an affinity with figures and data management.
* You have experience with data entry in SAP
* You are a quick learner and able to work effectively yet remaining accurate.
* You are a team player.
* Your English is perfect and knowledge of any other European language is a plus
* You can work every morning (flexible starting time between 7am and 8.15am)
Our client offers
* an exciting position in a challenging environment
* an attractive salary in relation with your experience
De Kleetlaan 12a Bus 4 / Boite 4 (4th Floor)