Business Analyst - Zaventem - permanent position
September 12, 2018
Accounting & finance
For an international healthcare organization in Zaventem we are currently looking for a Business Analyst (m/f) for a permanent position.
The company is located in Zaventem and is active in the healthcare industry.
Reporting to the EMEA Business Analysis Team Leader, your responsibilities as a Business Analyst will be:
- You support business plans design, validation and delivery for a range of product lines and a group of markets;
- You act as key finance support for designated product managers and country managers: financial and business advice, evaluation and analysis on projects and business opportunities. This includes for instance product launches, promotional activity, supply chain model changes, price increase plan, go to market plan for new commercial channels, 3 year strategic business plan;
- You translate financial information into meaningful insight for decision making;
- You effectively communicate with business partners about results, market environment and Global Health Care projects impacting the EMEA category strategy;
- You raise the finance acumen of country business teams through meetings and regular contacts;
- You actively participate in the construction of Quarterly Financial Forecasts for the designated categories and markets, working in full cooperation with the other business analyst and business analysis team leader;
- You provide monthly analysis on category and market results;
- You focus on sales and gross profit performance, understanding the key drivers price, volume, cost of sales and distribution expense;
- You identify and propose work and business process improvements at team and cross-functional level using LEAN techniques. Contribute to the finance team value creation objective.
Required profile for the Business Analyst:
- You hold a Business school or university degree in economics, finance, audit or marketing - finance qualification is mandatory;
- You have minimum 5 years of professional experience, in one or more of these areas: management reporting, audit, business analysis, sales reporting, business consulting; Experience in an audit firm or in a finance department of a multinational company is required;
- Professional knowledge of English is a must, knowledge of any other National language is considered a plus;
- Experience of at least one ERP system is desirable and expertise of MS Excel is necessary;
- You are customer oriented and able to digest and synthesize information from multiple sources;
- You are able to enhance work practice, mainly spreadsheet models, for efficiency, reliability and transparency;
- You have a "what else can I do?" attitude;
- You have a concise, clear and compelling communication style, written and verbally;
- You have the capacity to articulate complexity in simple terms;
- You are a facilitator and influencer of decision making;
- You have the ability to coach and train other finance colleagues and internal customers.
What our client offers:
- A competitive salary with a variable bonus;
- A company car with fuel card;
- Lunch and eco vouchers; an insurance plan, … .
Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
De Kleetlaan 12a Box 4 - 4th floor