Audit Administrator in Sint-Stevens-Woluwe
November 5, 2019
OfficeTeam is currently looking for an "Audit Administrator" (m/f) for a company located in Sint-Stevens-Woluwe.
It's a fulltime assignment with the possibility to receive a fixed contract after a positive evaluation.
An audit administrator is a busy bee. You make sure that everything is running like clockwork. You provide full administrative support to our Audit department. If you like a wide variety of tasks, this is something for you.
- Organising calendars, meetings and conference calls, collating and distributing agendas and minutes and performing other related tasks where required;
- Making travel arrangements;
- Drafting outgoing mail, standard letters and other documents;
- Drafting memos and presentations following guidelines and using templates;
- Looking for improvements in the layout and structure of documents;
- Collecting and filing documents;
- Providing general administrative support where necessary;
- Structuring time and identifying priorities in your daily tasks, getting things done.
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent by experience;
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English;
- You are well organised, trustworthy, flexible and accurate, proactive and able to prioritise.
In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you a multidisciplinary environment with challenging career prospects, continual education and on-the-job training.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
De Kleetlaan 12a Box 4 - 4th floor