Assistant Accountant (ENG) Zaventem
August 9, 2018
Accounting & finance
Our client, an international company situated in a B2B environment is looking for an assistant accountant to reinforce their accounting team for an interim assignment of a few months.
The Firm is located in Zaventem and easy to access by public transport which makes this opportunity hard to reject.
You will have the opportunity to be in charge of:
- The booking of outgoing invoices and bank statements;
- Checking and executing payments;
- You will be involved in reporting;
- Ad hoc financial tasks.
To fit in the role:
- You have a bachelor or master degree;
- Software packages like AXAPTA, Isabel or other ERP can come in useful;
- You have an excellent knowledge of BE GAAP;
- Knowledge of IRFRS is a plus and have a good knowledge of Excel;
- Your English is fluent, Dutch and French can be useful but are not necessary;
- You are good in initiating contacts and have good technical capabilities.
- An attractive salary in line with the your experience and competences;
- Fringe benefits like meal vouchers;
- A fulltime function with flexible working hours.
Interested in this position as assistant accountant? Don't hesitate and apply now! Please send your resume and motivation letter to [email protected] and we will contact you as soon as possible.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
De Kleetlaan 12a Box 4 - 4th floor