Accounts Payable Specialist in Zaventem
September 24, 2019
Accounting & finance
Do you have relevant accounting knowledge? Are you open for a interim assignment 6 moths with the possibility to obtain a fixed contract after the interim period? Sign up now!
For an interesting International company located in the Zaventem region we are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist with experience. Are you curious? Please, read on!
- Control, registration and follow-up of all incoming invoices
- Auditing of expense reports
- Responsible for the correct and timely entry of all incoming invoices and expense reports
- Ensure correct registration in terms of VAT
- Preparation of payment batches
- Posting of bank transactions
- Taking ownership of specific schedules (e.g. prepaid, fixed assets, …)
- Contact with suppliers and handle questions regarding invoices and payment reminders
- Assist with regulatory audits and tax accounting and reporting
Your profile as an Accounts Payable ?:
- You have a degree in accounting and relevant experience (1 or 2 years).
- You have an excellent knowledge of ENGLISH any national language (French or Dutch) is an asset.
- You have a high level of accuracy and a strong attention to detail.
- You are someone hands-on and new challenges motivate you.
- You are committed and very eager to learn.
- You are available today!
Our offer for the company in Zaventem?:
- The possibility to work under a full-time interim contract of 6 months, with the possibility to obtain a fixed contract.
- The opportunity to gain experience in a fascinating international company, that is growing every day!
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers and the possibility to work from home.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
De Kleetlaan 12a Box 4 - 4th floor