Supervisor IT Systems dealerships - Willebroek
Post Date : 07 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Our client is a multinational in the automotive industry based in Willebroek. Robert Half Technology is recruiting a Supervisor IT systems dealerships for them.
Our client is a young, dynamic, international and challenging company with an informal environment that encourages staff to evolve and grow.
- You are the key person in operational and strategic interactions between National Sales Companies, Dealer Management System Providers and Central IT Organisation to deliver an effective and efficient IT service.
- You supervise the delivery of multiple business system enhancements and process transformation initiatives including process, technology, strategy and people elements as part of a solution to optimise system usage, running costs and efficiency.
- This includes also the Dealer Management Systems integration via the defined interface technology across the European sites
- You are responsible f.or managing medium projects, which are focused on the development and implementation of IT solutions for use throughout the national sales companies.
- You build an effective and mutually beneficial client service relationship between the National Sales Companies, designated business unit(s) and IT.
- You manage cooperation with internal interfaces to support shared planning and mutual understanding.
- You supervise the escalation of IT performance / service delivery issues on behalf of business unit customers.
- You Manage external business contacts including - if applicable - their selection, termination and management as well as the monitoring of their effectiveness.
- You ensure maintenance of short- and long-term plans for the business system components.
- You ensure new business requirements are consistent with long term strategy.
- Implement and maintain a customer IT relationship model to capture business needs and communicate the IT strategy and actions. Ensure optimal alignment and manage expectations. (NSC's & dealers).
- Ensure the development and implementation of new technologies and/or system components as well as the development of dealer IT standards together with external system partners.
- Coordinate and maintain the IT-based dealer information systems.
- You identify appropriate new technologies, and evaluate their implementation.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- Degree: Bachelor or Master in Informatics or similar by relevant experience
- At least 3- 5 years solid IS experience
- Proven record of Project Management skills
- Experience with Dealer Management System is a plus
- Able to manage external providers (e.g project team)
- Languages: Dutch & English is a must, German is a plus
- Strategic thinker
- You are open minded and flexible and pragmatically
- You can act proactively , take initiatives and you like to work independently
- You have the challenger spirit
- Very good communication skills
- You are willing to do business trips (within Europe)
Our client offers:
- a contract of indefinite duration
- a very convenient location
- a variable working hour system
- an attractive salary supplemented by extralegal benefits such as luncheon vouchers, group insurance, laptop, …
Interested in this position? Apply today.