Junior IT Asset Manager - Willebroek
Post Date : 21 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Our client is a multinational based in Willebroek. Robert Half Technology is recruiting a Junior IT Asset Manager for them.
Our client is a young, dynamic, international and challenging company with an informal environment that encourages staff to evolve and grow.
- You will manage IT assets and make sure that relevant processes are designed and operated in accordance with overall IT strategy and best practices.
- You provide corresponding reporting and ensure compliance with relevant policies and other guidelines.
- You manage assets related to IT, with the objective of guaranteeing the quality of relevant processes
- You ensure robust high quality configuration and asset management in enabling seamless operation of all other Service Management Processes
- You maintain and update the relevant processes, documentation, and workflows
- You facilitate coaching and/or training where necessary
- You collaborate with internal stakeholders and third parties, involved or partially responsible for configuration and asset management
- You provide relevant input for other service management processes where necessary
- You proactively utilise feedback and suggestions from stakeholders, with the objective of maturity increase
- You continuously look for automation possibilities and higher maturity in different relevant processes and procedures
- You participate in managing financial assets and related workflows in IT
- You manage Service Catalog and collaborate with stakeholders in order to provide best possible experience to customers
- You accept /perform other ITIL roles on deputy / project base
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 3 to 4 years of relevant experience
- ITIL practitioner
- ServiceNow (asset)
- SNOW (asset)
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Able to work independently
- A passionate team player
- Willingness to learn and grow in terms of professional skills
- Conceptual thinker
- Strong social and communication skills
- Structured and organised
- Able to perform other ITIL process roles on deputy / project base
- A Challenger's spirit
Our client offers:
- a contract of indefinite duration
- a very convenient location
- a variable working hour system
- an attractive salary supplemented by extralegal benefits such as luncheon vouchers, group insurance, laptop, …
Interested in this position? Apply today.