European VAT Analyst - Region Willebroek
August 15, 2019
Accounting & finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently searching for a European VAT Analyst region Willebroek. Do you have a Finance oriented Bachelor or Master's degree and minimum 2 years of relevant experience? It could be a potential match!
Our client is a very fun employer who's offering a learning culture with lots of opportunities towards the future. They are a huge player within their segment.
As European VAT Analyst you are responsible for the VAT and other tax compliance. You will supervise some other VAT colleagues with your expertise. You will be the first point of contact for all compliance matters.
Your responsibilities within this role:
- Coordinate 2 junior team members who handle the day to day business
- Resolve errors in SAP
- Handling of day-to-day issues
- Handle technical correspondence with authorities, service providers and colleagues
- Review compliance work
- Provide training towards your team members and 3th parties
- Indirect Tax financial reporting
Ideally you can present us the following:
- Minimum a Professional Bachelor degree in Finance, Law or Economics
- Ideally you are having minimum 2 years' experience in a Consultancy background or in a similar role
- Good knowledge of MS office (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Technical software: SAP
- You are fluent in English (number 1 communication language), Dutch and any other language is an asset
- You are a team player and a problem solver
- Your communication skills are very effective
- You can coordinate a team in a technical way, not in a managing way
What can you expect in return?
- Learning and development opportunities
- A dynamic, diverse family
- Lots of events, they even offer sport activities during the break!
- An attractive salary including various extra-legal benefits
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today mentioning reference n° 10865877 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
AntwerpJan Van Gentstraat 1 box 301