Financial Controller (m/f)
Accounting & finance
Robert Half is currently looking for a Financial Controller (m/f) for one of his client based in the Walloon Brabant.
Our client is active in the health industry and is a worldwide leader in its field of activity.
As Finance Partner, you will have the following responsibilities :
- drive to deliver the financial targets for the MPU/SPU whilst respecting the prioritization of Quality, Supply, Cost as well as Vaccines' strategies and priorities;
- act as an enterprise leader in the leadership team giving strategic insights into business issues and decisions;
- prepare and drive the financial part of the monthly BPR providing information and input that supports decision making;
- plan and drive the financial planning process in the MPU/SPU, challenging assumptions and ensuring a result aligned with objectives (Update 1, 2 and 3 and Target setting);
- participate in the preparation and running of the SRM / Site D&OP meetings to ensure finance input into the process as well as to track and monitor deviations in the declared capacity;
- ensure the availability of monthly Opex information, Capex information, headcount information, production value reporting, write-off information and cost/dose data;
- provide the MPU/SPU leadership with relevant analysis to support decision making and drive performance;
- perform monthly and yearly closing and reporting activities;
- perform variance analysis to ensure master data accuracy and perform SPC data collection and updates for the unit;
- drive communication and training of MPU/SPU Leadership team and employees on Financials to increase awareness and understanding of Financials, and cost mindset.
The qualifications for this position are the following:
- you have a University degree in Finance/Accounting;
- a minimum of 5 years professional Finance experience, preferably in a Manufacturing environment;
- ability to influence and work in a matrix environment;
- strong Analytical and financial skills;
- good communication skills;
- team player.
Interested in this position? Do not hesitate to apply with the reference 9307761.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :