Plant Controller (M/F)
Post Date : 07 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently recruiting for a Plant Controller (M/F).
The company is located in the region of Waregem.
As Plant Controller you are the financial business partner and challenger for the management teams of our plants. You are responsible for manufacturing control and reporting. You will work closely together with the Business Controller.
As Plant Controller, you have the following responsabilities:
- you collect, analyze and make proposals related to production, product costing, operational efficiency, manufacturing costs (labor, material, overhead, variance analysis, transportation, material cost, maintenance,…);
- you assist the Business Controller in preparing financial reports, analysis and recommendations to the Finance Director;
- you prepare and analyze investment proposals, ensuring that correct decisions are taken. You perform post factum analysis on investments and operational improvements;
- you present financial reports, analyses and recommendations to the Finance Director;
- you ensure that performance is accurately and timely measured and managed so that we can achieve the strategic goals of the business;
- you ensure timely and accurate financial and operational reporting related to overall financial performance;
- you oversee month-end close procedures and related monthly reports and statements (e.g. inventory reconciliation);
- you deliver information for preparation of budgets and forecasts;
- you monitor risks, while maintaining control procedures, cost processes and other manufacturing related process analysis;
- you ensure compliance with relevant internal and external financial controls, policies, regulations and standards;
- you make sure you are well-informed about the evolutions and developments related to controlling;
- in this position, you will report to the Finance Director. You will work together with the Finance Service Center and the Corporate Finance team.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- you have at least 7 years relevant controlling experience within a manufacturing context;
- you have a 'can-do' attitude and deliver against promise;
- you have analytical skills, you are accurate and detailed;
- strong reporting skills and knowledge of financial systems and reporting tools is necessary (preferably SAP, BPC/BO, BI, Analysis for Excel);
- excellent verbal and written communication skills (Dutch and English);
- strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products.
You are part of a strong growth company that is internationally active and financially sound. It is carried by a team of colleagues who feel professionalism and entrepreneurship are paramount. In exchange of your expertise, creativity and enthusiasm, you receive an attractive salary complemented by fringe benefits, career opportunities, challenges abroad and a wide range of training courses.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
Kwadestraat 153 bus 2.3