Supply Chain Project Manager ad interim (m/f)
Post Date : 01 December 2016
Employment Type : Project
Description :Robert Half Management Resources is currently looking for an Supply Chain Project Manager ad interim (m/f) for a 3 months project.
The company is a multinational based in Brabant Wallon and active in the industrial sector.
The scope of the responsibilities for this Supply Chain Project Manager job includes:
- Audit of the existing European Supply Chain structure : planning, logistic and customer service;
- Present recommendations for a more integrated and efficient new organization;
- Make an assessment of the future needs in terms of tools, processes and people.
The requested qualifications for this Supply Chain Project Manager job include:
- Strong end-to-end Supply Chain knowledge;
- Proven project management experience at European level;
- Combination helicopter view and hands-on mentality;
- At least 5 years' experience as an Interim Manager;
- Fluent in English.
Interested in this position? Apply today.