Financial Controller (m-w)
Post Date : 01 December 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :For our client, Robert Half is actively looking for a Financial Controller (m-w).
Our client is a growing company specialized in the renewable sector and located in the Walloon Brabant.
The main responsabilities of this job are :
- Implement regular cost accounting analysis ;
- support and challenge Business Owners to ensure high quality standards of all analyses, information and deliverables ;
- implement internal procedure, process optimisation, internal control, ...;
- contribute to the Long Term Financial Model for new projects ;
- perform Business cases scenario ;
- reporting to EU / RW (re. grants & subsidies).
Your Education and Experience :
- University degree or equivalent ;
- minimum 2 / 3 years of business/financial experience or within an audit company as a senior auditor ;
- team player, hands on, entrepreneurship, think out of the box, rigorous, accountable, stress resistant ;
- proactive and able to adapt quickly to changes and new priorities ;
- interest for renewables sectors ;
- expert knowledge of Excel and excellent analytical skills ;
- fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Interested for this job? Apply directly on this site.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting specialises in placing highly qualified finance professionals on a permanent basis.
Avenue Pasteur 2