Financial Analyst EN (m/f)
Post Date : 12 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half is currently looking for a financial analyst (m,f).
Our client, based in the Brabant Wallon, is a leader in the industrial sector.
Under the supervision of the Consolidation & Reporting Manager, the financial analyst will contribute to the company's financial and commercial success by:
- Drive the Closing process and completion;
- Develop and enhancing the internal financial and business reporting systems and providing commercial management with clear, objective financial business analysis to support the decision making process;
- Organizing and Preparing non-directly business unit related areas (Market Access, External Affairs, Customer Excellence, …) and consolidation of the P&L (and related HC, Capital Investments, …);
- Planning and reporting System owner and maintenance; support, assist new system implementation, and the development of key reports for business analysis;
- Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures;
- Act as financial business partner for the affiliate (non-commercial) departments;
- Support ad hoc expense data analysis and reporting, as per management request;
- Evaluate purpose and content of business reports to improve and develop new formats;
- Analyse and evaluate Key Performance Indicators;
- Driving the Closing related activities as a link between the Business related activities and the accounting department to ensure proper affiliate actual results reporting;
- Ensure all financial transactions relating to the business are properly reflected in the accounts and are consistent with the generally accepted accounting principles and company policies.
The qualifications for this position are the following:
- Master Degree in Finance & Administration, Economics
- Minimum 2 years working experience required as auditor or in controlling
- Fluency in French and English - Dutch is a plus
- Adaptability, priority setting, flexible and rigourous
- Being able to point out inefficiencies and propose alternatives
- Strong knowledge of Excel, experience with SAP, Cognos & Hyperion is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Dynamic, motivated team player with a hands-on and result oriented attitude
Ou client offers you a long term contrat in a challenging environment with an attractive salary and other advantages.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :
Avenue Pasteur 2