Property Analyst - Vilvoorde - permanent position
August 9, 2018
Accounting & finance
For an international Property Logistics organization in Vilvoorde we are currently looking for a Property Analyst (m/f) for a permanent position.
The company is located in Vilvoorde and is active in the Property Logistics industry.
Reporting to the Finance Director Business Planning, your responsibilities as a Property Analyst will be:
- Net Property Income analysis
- Quarterly review of Net Property Income (NPI) actuals for the stabilized CE portfolio of the managed funds;
- Analysis and comprehensive reporting of NPI results to various internal stakeholders on a quarterly basis;
- Interaction with the local property management teams for new leasing deals and other property-related events in order to assess the financial impact on the portfolio;
- Consolidate and report on portfolio-related statistics per fund and region;
- Review of property services fees income (calculation, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting);
- Review NPI impact for investment papers;
- Coordinate the arrears reporting process;
- Conduct various ad-hoc property-related financial analysis and reporting.
- Capex Monitoring
- Report Capex actuals to the fund management and regional property management teams on a quarterly basis.
- Property Master List
- Consolidate the property master list for the stabilized portfolio across CE and across funds on a quarterly basis;
- Work close with the valuations team and the fund financial controllers on the quarterly valuation movements;
- Translate the outcome of the various analysis into easy-to-understand insights for senior management and other teams (such as fund finance, fund management and property services);
- Assist with the board reporting on new leasing deals;
- Identify and implement improvements to reporting and analysis-related systems and processes.
- Extensive collaboration with the fund management teams in relation to reporting and budgeting and forecasting;
- Interaction local property managers across CE to understand potential financial impact of the property-related events in the portfolio;
- Working together with finance/accounting teams to ensure that actuals are in line with expectations;
- Comprehensive reporting to the business and senior management.
Required profile for the Property Analyst:
- You have a degree in Finance or Engineering with a first experience (2 years) in a consulting company, financial department or audit firm
- You are fluent in English
- You combine a good helicopter view with a strong eye for detail
- You are able to translate complex findings into easy-to-understand insights and communication
- You are a bright analytical thinker
- You have advanced MS Excel knowledge; ideally with Power Tools experience
- You have an affinity for IT
- You have the ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- You are ready to show a 'hands-on' and a 'can do' approach
- You have a positive, pro-active and solution-focused mindset
- You show a high level of personal energy and ambition
- You are a strong communicator
- You take initiative, go beyond what is expected
Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: