Invoice Accountant (M/F) - Vilvoorde
Post Date : 30 May 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Description :Accountemps is currently recruiting for an Invoice Accountant (M/F).
The company is located in Vilvoorde.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as an Invoice Accountant includes:
- Act as single point of entry of all electronic and paper invoices from the client's suppliers;
- Check the received electronic files (with the help of accounting tools) on three dimensions;
- Factual accuracy, i.e. what is the content (products and/or services) of the invoices;
- Contractual accuracy, i.e. is the invoice in line with the current supplier agreements;
- Mathematical accuracy, i.e. is the calculation of the invoice correct;
- Contact suppliers or any other person (client staff, drivers…) to check and follow up invoices;
- Check all other amounts being charged or credited by the leasing supplier, such as: more/less mileage, additional MRT or other extra costs;
- Process all electronic invoices to consolidated lists according to the client specified format (in most cases, monthly supplier consolidation) as a part of the invoice control process;
- In regular intervals, prepare two documents to be sent out to the client;
- Invoice recommendations (pay - on hold - do not pay);
- Status update on invoices who are being cross-checked with suppliers;
- If requested by the client, prepare and send out a periodic accounting fleet file, according to the client general ledger structure;
- Record all driver charges (personal contributions, deductibles…) and send this information to the client payroll for further processing on a regular basis;
- Generate outgoing invoices to clients with the help of an invoice processing tool;
- Process received driver fines.
The required qualifications for this position as an Invoice Accountant are:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting;
- A relevant experience is a plus;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English, any other languages are a plus;
- You are proficient with Microsoft Software packages;
- You have a client-oriented mind-set;
- You are driven and self-motivated and able to work on your own;
- You are stress-resistant;
- You are able to manage diverse, multiple tasks;
- You are immediately available.
Interested in this job? Apply today!